F1 Fans Untie!

Verstappen has enough of a cushion in the Championship that he's still a lock,
but man it sure is pleasant to seem him struggle and be a toxic employee in the
workplace these past couple of months. :LOL:

Verstappen has enough of a cushion in the Championship that he's still a lock,
but man it sure is pleasant to seem him struggle and be a toxic employee in the
workplace these past couple of months. :LOL:
I wouldn't be so sure ...it's about to get real interesting. Lando could definitely win ....I think it may come down to the last race, and I'm not mad at that ...at all.

Michael Che Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Verstappen would have to have a total collapse/meltdown and Norris would have to virtually win out.
There may be a Universe where that happens, but not convinced it is this one. :LOL:

Michael Che Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Verstappen would have to have a total collapse/meltdown and Norris would have to virtually win out.
There may be a Universe where that happens, but not convinced it is this one. :LOL:
There are 7 races left......that's max 26 points a race for first....with fastest lap.....that's 182 points on the table, not including sprint race points. And there are 3 more of those.there are only about 70 points between the 2. That's not even counting Oscar or Charles....whom are both candidates in their own right.

All it takes is one DNF, and everything changes. One race. If lando wins one...and verstappen crashes.....that is game changing....so it is far from a lock.....way far.....🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
Back