Extreme is back!

Never been in to Extreme at all. Nuno is a monster.

Funny how authenticity is everything. Gary was so out of place in VH. I saw a video of a show from VH3, and he looked ridiculous. But here it makes perfect sense.

Avoided all the commentary and watching the video for the first time now...

Sounds a LOT like STP/Velvet Revolver, which isn't a bad thing at all. Like a faster version of Silvergun Superman mixed up with Sucker Train Blues. In an alternate universe, maybe this is the direction the band went after grunge in the 90's?

I don't know if it's the YouTube mix or not but it sounds really muffled. Hopefully the final version is a little cleaner.

Nuno absolutely rips on the solo which is no surprise...fun to hear a kick ass solo on a real rock song in 2023.

I'm kind of hoping they do a really sweet ballad for their next song.

Glad to see them doing anything, really.

This. The older I get the more I appreciate the tenacity and gumption it takes to put yourself
out there in a climate of rampant cynicism and negativity. It's not like we live in an age or ere
where guitar-driven music is appreciated by large masses of people. Extreme can do what they
want, for as long as they want, and I will be thankful for them, and cheering them on.

This is a really cool interview with Nuno from a couple of weeks ago. Great watch for anyone who has not seen
the whole thing. This part I synced it to really hit me. For all he has done Nuno still is just a kid wanting to have
fun playing guitar.

I've read an interview where Nuno recalls meeting EVH, having Eddie play his rig and coming to that exact same realization.

Great stuff.

Nuno great as usual. The song, other than Weiland style phrasing, just seemed weak compared to anything they've done previously.

Back