Everyone is sleeping when I’m here…

IMG_2795.jpeg

Thanks guys. I dont really expect to be ”missed” and dont really need that either. But fuckinhell it really warms me up inside. Means a lot, and tells a lot about real things, and separates this forum from a lot of social media platforms.
norman reedus miss GIF

Anyways. I’m fine. Musically not fine yet, far from it. I guess, after a few months realizing I haven’t even thought one second about music/gear/media in a while - that’s progress for me. Guitar is in a case and the day I can walk past that case and dont feel guilt/angst/pressure will be the day I might start over. I want it to be a thing that I just do with a smile in the middle of vacuuming the basement and doing laundry.
the walking dead daryl GIF

Progress is also to stay away from lurking here and elsewhere. I don’t need to know about news, updates, new gear… nothing. I need to be totally clean. Even coming here to write, in response to the luuuuv is kinda hard and also automatically spawns thoughts I don’t want. But… i view this forums as…
Family Twd GIF by The Walking Dead

and… I’m fine. It’s ok. And it will be.
Y’all take care and have a great Christmas and a happy new year. I’ll see you next… time, when it’s time.
norman reedus daryl GIF

Back