EHX 12VR 75 Watt. Anyone used them before?

The 12TS8 is only $34.40. I might get a couple of each.
Yup ...if I had a vintage style open back combo or cab. I would do the same ...very good value....I just hope I get 5 years at least...then I'm good. If they last longer, awesome!

They put these in their cabs and they get good reviews... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So, I am a big dumb stupid head and didn't remember that my other speakers in my other new one, are 16 ohms....not 8. Damnit no mixy stereo cab....

Well, I'll just use them as a straight stereo cab then ....which is still cool .....just have to turn down the attenuator on the Laney.....120 watts into a 75 watt speaker may not work out well in the long run ...but it's cool .... maybe I'll get the 30 watt ones and try those too ...then mixy matchy those ....phew ...

Anyway ...I'll test them in stereo in a bit ...damn I love it when I make more work for myself.....when I don't need more work ....

Maybe I'm avoiding work, with work!

Edit--- so tried stereo, it works ...just don't like the lack of punch off the ground....gonna get creative.....but it is nice to have a one cabinet stereo back up.

Last edited:
Screenshot_20240810-172230_Gallery.jpg

Loud in every direction

So, I am a big dumb stupid head and didn't remember that my other speakers in my other new one, are 16 ohms....not 8. Damnit no mixy stereo cab....

Well, I'll just use them as a straight stereo cab then ....which is still cool .....just have to turn down the attenuator on the Laney.....120 watts into a 75 watt speaker may not work out well in the long run ...but it's cool .... maybe I'll get the 30 watt ones and try those too ...then mixy matchy those ....phew ...

Anyway ...I'll test them in stereo in a bit ...damn I love it when I make more work for myself.....when I don't need more work ....

Maybe I'm avoiding work, with work!

Edit--- so tried stereo, it works ...just don't like the lack of punch off the ground....gonna get creative.....but it is nice to have a one cabinet stereo back up.
You’re def workin’ on it.

Back