Dual Amps Heads with Dual combo amps pure Heaven...☠️

Thank you its the only way to get a true sound..two dry signals and two wet with two sim tube amps with a cab speakers you need with two digital delays one analog the other digital along with three reverbs two get that perfect metal chugging sound that has two guitars playing together laying as it is know... today I can do what took us layering in the studio many tracks done over to get that ultimate rockers dream sound to another level.. I know I have seen many touring pros and played with quite a few people ..A lot of the great riffs and leads were done this way..I run one effects processer and a stereo multi play box along with a boss HM2 the very first ones made with a Boss Super Overdrive a volume pedal with dual stereo I/N Out and volume knob and most important a boost knob to really unleash the gain and drive.Cry baby Jimi Hendrix original with a DD-200 Digital/Analog Delay and a Buffer in between my one amp has a compressor/Limiter which I used it to tighten my gain and boost and to open and close it so you have full highs lows and mids the key is tone tone tone Bass Mid Treble after you have your sound this how you finally shape your sound volume and tone on your guitar is going mold it in having a compressor/ Limiter really helps...with be showing a little more later Keep Rocking....Dean Russel Sunn Man ....

Thank you. You are correct this ascostic 15 w combo Fender amp is a Bad little mother ..it fills my middle with a chorus from heaven to hell sounds it is the only fender amp made that has 2 dual cone tweeters which is sweet with a dry ascostic sounds it's a perfect amp the fender ascostics line are bad ass I have local who has a fender vintage cab I am still waiting for him to sell it the Berringer I couple with my Citation mark Vl amp there match my Marshall side with a fx loop running stereo in out to though my end pedal line..

Dual amps with combo amps are now the norm now with a facial amp like a Factual Fx axe III with speaker cab sim even the hardest of the Old Tube realm is being pass up because you can reproduce a even better sound today don't ask me look at all of Rockers that are going that way ..Even a Dozen tube Marshall stacks can't produce a sound from two daul different amps that work together along with multiple combo amps you can send 4 different sounds in to each amp with a dry / wet singal with different speaker cabinets the sound is like no other...

You don't need front middle or back with this unit the factual axe lII or any of the others do it all you don't even need a pedal board.But all of the pros use a volume pedal and a wah separate not one that is both slash and others will go into there wah or volume first and then everything goes from there having other effects are fine.But in using a fx axe effects unit I would send most of pedals through your fx send and return that way you can switch off from time to time to Taylor your sound different speaker cabinets are a key I say it a lot tone tone tone is everything to your sound that's Bass mid Treble it will mold and shape the the dry though the wet and dry signals though the wet it will make all of your strings cry out with low top in high bottom... They are a little exp new a fx III axe 2500.00 or so depending who you buy from used 1500.00 .
But some of the other axe fx will do the same.Just more amps and effects as you go up Keep Rocking...ask anytime.

Back