Dreams come true. Even while waiting for a refund

tj5fzwbrmkkr1ihu48ck.jpg

Now we wait

Congrats but you are going to hate how touchy these things are to dial in. Once it’s dialed in it’s glorious but getting back to that same sound after you make a few EQ changes is tough, especially with all the channels. It’s why I have a ton of Profiles of the V. Don’t sell the Badlander.

Congrats but you are going to hate how touchy these things are to dial in. Once it’s dialed in it’s glorious but getting back to that same sound after you make a few EQ changes is tough, especially with all the channels. It’s why I have a ton of Profiles of the V. Don’t sell the Badlander.
The IIC was touchy and was NOISY as all h#ll. We'll see how the VII stacks up :unsure:

The IIC was touchy and was NOISY as all h#ll. We'll see how the VII stacks up :unsure:

The V I have is quiet on all channels, thankful for that. The local Guutar Center had a VII in stock and I was going to try to grab it to do a compare but it was sold in 2 days. I just can’t see an upgrade to the V other than the age of this V is 2012. Time flys… No doubt you will love the VII. Grab some Tonex caps 😉

The V I have is quiet on all channels, thankful for that. The local Guutar Center had a VII in stock and I was going to try to grab it to do a compare but it was sold in 2 days. I just can’t see an upgrade to the V other than the age of this V is 2012. Time flys… No doubt you will love the VII. Grab some Tonex caps 😉
You see that refund mention in the thread title...

You see that refund mention in the thread title...

🙁

Bummer. After understanding Tonex better now I don’t even really need the pedal. They made the software less obnoxious (slightly less) since launch via updates so I can live with that I guess but the way it’s priced it’s a better “deal” to get the pedal.

Back