Do Something Challenge Off-Season Thread 2024

Messing around with a mix tonight. This was one of my first challenge tracks from last year.
Mix is better but still a few things I'd like to hone in, mainly the rhythm guitars. I'm sure I'll hate it tomorrow. :rofl

Are you programming your own drums ?

If so, what software ?

Thanks ! Sorry if I asked you this before, but my 20-year-old Alesis SR-16 decided to torch itself yesterday, so I'm researching drum options.

Are you programming your own drums ?

If so, what software ?

Thanks ! Sorry if I asked you this before, but my 20-year-old Alesis SR-16 decided to torch itself yesterday, so I'm researching drum options.
I use SD3. This particular beat I did map out since I couldn't find a beat I wanted in any of the midi packs I have. But it's a pretty straight forward beat. I do like to arrange drums in SD3 though, great program if you're considering a software option.

Messing with Jake E. Lee Badlands tone (High Wire); played along and double tracked guitar.

Charvel SoCal w JB > BYOC OD-1 clone > 68 Plexi > Greenback iRs.

2nd part is some Michael Schenker Captain Nemo using same tone (with delay) for the fuck of it. Pardon the rust.

Messing with Jake E. Lee Badlands tone (High Wire); played along and double tracked guitar.

Charvel SoCal w JB > BYOC OD-1 clone > 68 Plexi > Greenback iRs.

2nd part is some Michael Schenker Captain Nemo using same tone (with delay) for the fuck of it. Pardon the rust.

Love that tone right there !

:chef

Back