Disgraced Music Moguls

TSJMajesty

Rock Star
Wow! Watching a couple Netflix shows, one about famed music producer Phil Spector's murder of Lana Clarkson, and how that slimy POS tried to drag out the trial as long as possible by switching lawyers, and then how his legal team tried to portray her in a terrible light....

And then the show about Boy-Band creator of Backstreet Boys & Nsync, among others, Lou Pearlman, who turned out to be not much more than a scam artist, brilliant as he was for being able to get away with it for so long, but still, yet another disgusting person.

It makes me wonder, what was WRONG with these people? The only answer I can come up with is, the power goes to their heads, at which point they can be capable of doing whatever they feel they're entitled to, and have no moral guilt whatsoever.

And with Pearlman, I can definitely see the power-trip angle to it, because he certainly knew someone in high places, because he had his band on a PLANE, the day after 9-11!

SMH

1722366821056.png

How many artists and musicians were literally raped and thrown to the curb when they
had nothing left to steal?

Seems like artists of colour in the 20th Century were particularly prone to mistreatment
and corrupt management.

Maybe we are all wrong and the 7 Deadly Sins are the norm when it comes to humanity,
and not some exception that only affects sociopaths and psychopaths. :idk

Back