Credible YouTubers for Recording, Mix and Mastering

Fricker gave me some ah-ha moments about some helpful things, I really enjoyed his absorption panel build - honestly I believe that was how I descovered his channel. The bassist jabs were funny for about a week before the shtick got old and severely outweighed everything else he had to offer.

Then I went to school for studio production and live sound, started to produce local artists and bands. You bet your ass I didn't gear shame anyone or make bassist jokes.

Fricker gave me some ah-ha moments about some helpful things, I really enjoyed his absorption panel build - honestly I believe that was how I descovered his channel. The bassist jabs were funny for about a week before the shtick got old and severely outweighed everything else he had to offer.

Then I went to school for studio production and live sound, started to produce local artists and bands. You bet your ass I didn't gear shame anyone or make bassist jokes.
His reverse gear shaming is laughable and telling. Like, if you spent more than the 299 dollar MIC piece of firewood in his affiliate link, you are a moron and wasted your money”.
He’d be shocked to know there is a significant portion of the gear buying population that can afford both a decent guitar AND a dime bag of smoke IN THE SAME WEEK.
If you dont do it HIS WAY, it’s all wrong and you’re just a moron. Yet nothing hes done his way had much notoriety.

Back