Banned

Axe

Roadie
Youtube banned our original video that was up for a couple yrs because ONE EFFIN person complained saying we were promoting violence.
In reality this neutered version was our view of the present media..

I thought it was a very good video
The lo fi remnants

Last edited:
Guys, here's our bandcamp.com page if anyone is interested. Two full albums up in their entirety. "Garden of the Gods" and "Tragic Tales"..
Not clips, full tracks.

Enjoy and, Thank you in advance to any one that bothers :headbang

Not surprised…. YT sucks big time since google got ownership….

Sorry to hear that bro….

This song reminds me some power metal band but cant think which one.

If it is the video you linked in the OP. It is playing for me.

This targeted censorship has become really annoying. I am sure it would be really easy to find a bunch of rap videos promoting violence on their platform.

If it is the video you linked in the OP. It is playing for me.

This targeted censorship has become really annoying. I am sure it would be really easy to find a bunch of rap videos promoting violence on their platform.

The youtube video in the OP is a dumbed down, one pic badly mixed version that CDbaby threw up on youtube 5 yrs ago. We didn't even know it existed..

The original video was simply our view of the media.. I was shocked it was taken down, after about 4 yrs. :facepalm

The youtube video in the OP is a dumbed down, one pic badly mixed version that CDbaby threw up on youtube 5 yrs ago. We didn't even know it existed..

The original video was simply our view of the media.. I was shocked it was taken down, after about 4 yrs. :facepalm
It is a strange world we live in now.

Back