Anyone who wants AMAZING sounding in-ears/headphones for $16... read this!

Does anyone know what size and where to get, foam tips for kiwi ears cadenzas
I bought a 3-pack set of Comply foam tips on Amazon.

It's a S/M/L set since I wasn't sure which would be best for my ears.

Comply T-500 Memory Foam Replacement Earbud Tips For KZ ZS10, ZSN, AS10, ZSX, STARFIELD, FH7, FIIO, MOONDROP And More Earphones (Assorted), Black, Small/Medium/Large, 3 Pairs https://a.co/d/i4xxp4V

I bought a 3-pack set of Comply foam tips on Amazon.

It's a S/M/L set since I wasn't sure which would be best for my ears.

Comply T-500 Memory Foam Replacement Earbud Tips For KZ ZS10, ZSN, AS10, ZSX, STARFIELD, FH7, FIIO, MOONDROP And More Earphones (Assorted), Black, Small/Medium/Large, 3 Pairs https://a.co/d/i4xxp4V

Yep. I dropped in to suggest Amazon. I also purchased some foam tips and they arrived yesterday...:grin

What's an ambient IEM?
usually a "vented" IEM
  • Reduction of the occlusion effect you get with a custom fit IEM.
  • The ability to hear your environment around you whether on stage, in the studio or even on the street.
  • Stay in communication with your fellow musicians and hear off-mic cues on stage
  • Not feel isolated or removed from your performance environment.
  • Ear canal ventilation for reducing fatigue and providing greater comfort for longer.

is there some wireless headphone with similar quality

If you use wireless, you're going to have a lot of latency. Ok for listening/mixing, but not going to work well for tracking anything you play in realtime.

Perhaps this will change in the future, but there is little reason for a consumer device to have the low latency a musician needs.

If you use wireless, you're going to have a lot of latency. Ok for listening/mixing, but not going to work well for tracking anything you play in realtime.

Perhaps this will change in the future, but there is little reason for a consumer device to have the low latency a musician needs.
It is OK. I do not play guitar though the phone, only listening.

For the phone without 3.5 mm jack I've purchased 3 solutions:

1. USB-C mini DAC with a Realtek ALC5686 chip. To be used with the Moondrop Chu
20240619_144630.jpg

2. 7Hz Salnotes Zero with a USB-C instead of the 3.5mm jack.
20240619_144716.jpg

3. Moondrop Space Travel TWS Wireless
20240619_101050.jpg

The winners are the Moondrop Chu with the USB-C DAC and the 7Hz Salnotes Zero with USB-C. Not much difference between the two. Listening "Warm Regards" by Steve Vai I think I perceive a slightly deeper bass on the Moondrop Chu, but that could be the ear tips insertion.

The Moondrop Space Travel definitively have less quality, and they are lacking a lot of stereo separation. It is like the Bluetooth is compromising everything. I will use them only for phone calls.

Back