Anyone who wants AMAZING sounding in-ears/headphones for $16... read this!

I tried a few of the earphones in the thread, the salnotes and the kiwi ears, and they are just really harsh compared to my el cheapo wireless bluetooth earbuds or regular headphones. I always see people with the Shure 215's. Are they mellower?

I went with the Tangzu Wan'er because they were mellower.

Also, getting a good seal is import for decent bass response which leads to a mellow tone.

Weird. I made recordings of the offending guitar sounds then sent them to my phone to be played over my el cheapo Bluetooth JLab earbuds and I got none of the painful crackles. Could be the mp3ification but I’m trying to figure a way to go right to them thru my computer chain.

How are the Shure 215's (SE or Aonic or whatever) vs these sorts of headphones? Are they better at isolating? Less harsh?

How are the Shure 215's (SE or Aonic or whatever) vs these sorts of headphones? Are they better at isolating? Less harsh?

My whole band switched from the 215s to the salnotes. They sound better, have better isolation and fit, and have been significantly more reliable :idk we've collectively been using the salnotes longer than the shures now and have not had to replace any. Between the 3 of us had 2 of the shures crap out. Would never go back to the shures

Are you using the stock tips? Or foam ones? I can’t figure out which tips to use. It takes so long to switch them that by the time I have them changed I can’t really remember what’s better and what’s worse

Are you using the stock tips? Or foam ones? I can’t figure out which tips to use. It takes so long to switch them that by the time I have them changed I can’t really remember what’s better and what’s worse

Just the stock tips, I've never tried foam tips

Back