Anybody ever tried the Voodoo Labs Giggity?

SKU

Roadie
TGF Recording Artist
Looks interesting as a last in chain eq-like pedal to adjust/sweeten the sound in large sweeps.
Giggity_top.jpg

Also:

giggity GIF

I have one. Yes, great end of chain boost. But also a nice pre drive boost or tone sculptor - like thickening up a bright guitar for instance.

I always ran mine first in the chain for precisely this purpose-to fine tune the signal coming from the guitar. I've been bringing a Telecaster to my last couple band rehearsals, maybe I should dig out that pedal and run it in front of my FM9 to add a bit more meat to the dirty tones (or stick it in a loop and engage it per scene as needed).

I always ran mine first in the chain for precisely this purpose-to fine tune the signal coming from the guitar. I've been bringing a Telecaster to my last couple band rehearsals, maybe I should dig out that pedal and run it in front of my FM9 to add a bit more meat to the dirty tones (or stick it in a loop and engage it per scene as needed).
Yeah give it go. It was on my main board for a couple of years and I used a tele a lot then too. I did prefer it early in the chain as well, it just seemed more useful to me that way. End of chain can be great but it does color the tone somewhat. I just preferred my Mesa V-twin in that spot as a clean boost.

Back