Simple Switchers/Loopers

JJJr

New to switchers/loopers but hoping someone can recommend the most simple/budget friendly option as I really hate tap dancing on my pedal board these days and im not looking to complicate my set up any further with computer dashboards etc.

The only functionality Id really like is the ability to turn one pedal chain off and another on with a single press (flip-flopping??), dont need any digital fx or midi anything and would probably need max 3/4 physical switches. Id also like to be able to build pedal loops that are out of order in my signal chain but this isn't a game changer, thanks in advance!

I use a Voodoo Lab PX-8 plus, which I love, but it does not allow you to change the pedal order.
PXL_20231211_011614256.MP.jpg

Last edited:
recommend the most simple/budget friendly option
tc electronic Ditto is never a bad place to start with loopers.

For a switcher, I'd recommend TheGigRig QuarterMaster (or G3, if you need programmable) series or the One Control units.

If you really need flip-flop, then the QuarterMaster offers that.

Last edited:
If you need to switch between to separate loops a pedal like this is the perfect choice.

I used one like this (built for me by a friend of mine) for years.

If you see yourself doing more complex things in the future you should look for something bigger.

The only functionality Id really like is the ability to turn one pedal chain off and another on with a single press (flip-flopping??)

my favorite for this is a One Control black loop, it's small enough you can hit both switches at once, and they're clicky+instant

1000100492.png

Back