Any of you dudes get banned from TGP?..Why?

It's all on his GoFundMe page, where he's asking TGP members to give him $40k to pay his medical bills so he can be a "film critic".

Any man who doesn't realize "Predator" (1987) is the most kick-ass movie ever made is simply a worthless movie critic.

:columbo
I thought it was tropic thunder?

What is an O-ring?

<sniggers>

I once had to explain to a 70 year old woman what teabagging was. She was carrying out a disciplinary and the guy she was interviewing had said something about teabagging one of the girls they worked with. She had called my boss and asked him what it was but he didn't want to tell her so told her to call me because it happened in my area. She was this really sweet old lady who always helped us out when we had to call HR and it was a conversation I really didn't want to have. I got through two cigarettes trying to get out of having to say it. I can still remember her shock when she finally got what I was trying to say. She couldn't look me in the eye at the next senior ops meeting either. :rofl

Oh, and 99% of the movies coming out these days suck ass.
giphy.gif

I once had to explain to a 70 year old woman what teabagging was. She was carrying out a disciplinary and the guy she was interviewing had said something about teabagging one of the girls they worked with. She had called my boss and asked him what it was but he didn't want to tell her so told her to call me because it happened in my area. She was this really sweet old lady who always helped us out when we had to call HR and it was a conversation I really didn't want to have. I got through two cigarettes trying to get out of having to say it. I can still remember her shock when she finally got what I was trying to say. She couldn't look me in the eye at the next senior ops meeting either. :rofl
Wh.. wha... what's teabagging?

Back