Any of you dudes get banned from TGP?..Why?

arse-biscuits-father-ted.gif

He's like owner/CEO of the TGP paid-poster-plantation.

giphy.gif

Still have no idea but thanks anyway. I've not spent much time there and only signed up to get updates on Helix. I didn't got much past the Helix firmware threads.

Still have no idea but thanks anyway. I've not spent much time there and only signed up to get updates on Helix. I didn't got much past the Helix firmware threads.

He never posts anywhere except the Pub and Sound Hound Lounge. You won’t find him in any of the gear discussion areas.

He never posts anywhere except the Pub and Sound Hound Lounge. You won’t find him in any of the gear discussion areas.

I've never been to either of those so definitely wont know who it is. Doesn't sound like that's a particularly bad thing though.

That's because dude does not even play guitar.

He used to be Scott Petersons' cabana boy, before he blew out his O-ring.

Even though Scott has sold the site, A-Bone must have been grandfathered in, cause he's still holding court over there in the off-topic sub-forum.

It's all on his GoFundMe page, where he's asking TGP members to give him $40k to pay his medical bills so he can be a "film critic".

Any man who doesn't realize "Predator" (1987) is the most kick-ass movie ever made is simply a worthless movie critic.

:columbo

It's ok but aint got shit on AVP 2

It's all on his GoFundMe page, where he's asking TGP members to give him $40k to pay his medical bills so he can be a "film critic".

Any man who doesn't realize "Predator" (1987) is the most kick-ass movie ever made is simply a worthless movie critic.

:columbo

If it bleeds we can kill it.

Back