Any of you dudes get banned from TGP?..Why?

1000067338.gif

Thats why I am here! I have been banned 3 times from TGP. The last one was really petty. We were talking about censorship and some things the EU is doing to try to restrict info. I called the EU the 4th Reich. Thats it, not a couple of points, flat out banned for life lmao.

There are an awful lot of people there who use the report button to silence people they disagree with. Basically, it’s a cancel culture hive. If you don’t stay in lockstep with their narrative, they will do whatever it takes to get you banned.
It seemed to have a progressive bias over there to me. Which should not be a surprise. There are more progressive musicians than not.

It's all on his GoFundMe page, where he's asking TGP members to give him $40k to pay his medical bills so he can be a "film critic".

There are plenty of movie and tv review YouTubers out there already. I gave A-bone some links to how to setup a home YouTube studio and get started, from about $1000 to $15000. Before I was banned for objecting to someone asking personal questions about medical issues.

I haven't seen him threatening to take viewership from Grace Randolph or anyone so far.

Last edited:
There are plenty of movie and tv review YouTubers out there already. I gave A-bone some links to how to setup a home YouTune studio and get started, from about $1000 to $15000. Before I was banned for objecting to someone asking personal questions about medical issues.

I haven't seen him threatening to take viewership from Grace Randolph or anyone so far.
Personally, I think it's all a scam.

:geek:

I just don't understand why people keep going back there.....why!?!
There are good people there. It's only about 60% assholes. They also have an active used gear section where you can get some decent deals.

However, all my friends from there I now have their phone number and I have all the gear I want so ...

... maybe you're right. Why do I keep going back there?

Back