Any of you dudes get banned from TGP?..Why?

... maybe you're right. Why do I keep going back there?
Martin Garrix Pain GIF by First We Feast

It seemed to have a progressive bias over there to me. Which should not be a surprise. There are more progressive musicians than not.

Interesting, seems the exact opposite to me. Not quite Rig talk levels but quite right leaning. Which, given the primary age demographic, and also massive P&W demographic should not come as much of a surprise either

If you mean the moderation, I can assure you it’s very heavy handed no matter where one might sit on the aisle

Last edited:
Interesting, seems the exact opposite to me. Not quite Rig talk levels but quite right leaning. Which, given the primary age demographic, and also massive P&W demographic should not come as much of a surprise either

If you mean the moderation, I can assure you it’s very heavy handed no matter where one might sit on the aisle

I always felt the moderation leaned consistent with its bias (center right), mostly because of the posts and topics that tended to 'stick around' vs the ones that tended to get deleted. After all, moderation sets the tone.

It depends on which sub forum you’re in. Some are predominantly older people, some are predominantly younger. The Pub is the internet version of Portland.

They are equal-opportunity nazis.

Even after my mostly benign comment about Dollar Store Robin Trower, the mods deleted my new account 3+ weeks later with the comment "Alt account of SonVolt". Like bitch are you stalking me?

Back