Any of you dudes get banned from TGP?..Why?

I've been warned for posting steel Panther videos I though were funny but apparently not everyone thinks they are as hilarious as I do??

Recently got a mini ban for something I wish I could remember but maybe not?? :rofl They are def easily triggered and no fun
We grew up with Archie Bunker and Fred Sandford -nuff said??

And Hollywood Squares & The Match Game. And the Friars Club roasts. Shit that would melt people down these days.

Watch out for NDSP, they have a lot of shills over there standing guard and they are relentless.
Girl Smile GIF

I've been warned for posting steel Panther videos I though were funny but apparently not everyone thinks they are as hilarious as I do??

Recently got a mini ban for something I wish I could remember but maybe not?? :rofl They are def easily triggered and no fun
We grew up with Archie Bunker and Fred Sandford -nuff said??
I made a joke about the "Hawk Tuah" girl from my 27th ALT account over there last month, and A-Bone clutched his pearl necklace.

:cop

I made a joke about the "Hawk Tuah" girl from my 27th ALT account over there last month, and A-Bone clutched his pearl necklace.

:cop
That guy chimes in on every thread to correct people. I've called him out on it several times.

Oh yeah the last warning I got was 'provocative post' what kind of twat waffle thing is that??

That guy chimes in on every thread to correct people. I've called him out on it several times.

Oh yeah the last warning I got was 'provocative post' what kind of twat waffle thing is that??

So you’re saying you have a problem with condescending, pseudo-intellectual virtue signaling?

“Provocative post” means you spoke out against the collective. Doesn’t matter if you’re right or wrong, or even friendly in your response. When they mash the report button, the mods do their bidding.

Back