Any of you dudes get banned from TGP?..Why?

I was banned from TGP yesterday, have zero clue why. I've never said anything remotely controversial. You would think they might send an email with an explanation or something?

I did notice there was a huge "Fender vs. Marshall Amps" thread that was deleted.
https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/fender-or-marshall.2592322
I had one comment in that thread saying the Marshall DSL40CR is my only amp. Maybe I got banned by some amp snob for liking the DSL series?

No but I got banned from r/Guitar because I called a bunch of tone wood enthusiasts "corksniffers"..
I would've called them corksuckers. If they got mad, I would've told them to stop licking their window panes after using toxic chemicals with no ventilation to finish their open pore wood bullshit.

No but I got banned from r/Guitar because I called a bunch of tone wood enthusiasts "corksniffers"..
Oh, and by the way, r/guitarpedals is stupid. "No cats, no amps, nothing. We're here to talk about pedals." How about you eat me with a side of go fistfuck yourself.

The discussion about pedals is COMPLETELY U S E L E S S without the context of guitars and amps.

I swear, the mods on that subreddit likely have a terminal case of crybaby buttplugitis.

Oh, and by the way, r/guitarpedals is stupid. "No cats, no amps, nothing. We're here to talk about pedals." How about you eat me with a side of go fistfuck yourself.

The discussion about pedals is COMPLETELY U S E L E S S without the context of guitars and amps.

I swear, the mods on that subreddit likely have a terminal case of crybaby buttplugitis.
Cuz, I think you finally drank some coffee today? :unsure:

It’s time once again for the TGP salute…
D062D028-887E-4A93-905A-743FA616C20A.jpeg

I've always found that there are more "newbies" on TGP posting ridiculous questions.. Sometimes I really do wonder how a person this stubborn and clueless has lived old enough to be able to make an account over there and post?!

I don't hate, I was once a noobie also - but come on do yourself a favor and learn something by looking up the answers yourself.. Questions like "What's the difference between TS and TRS cable" or "What polarity does the Headrush MX5 power plug have" really question my sanity..

I've always found that there are more "newbies" on TGP posting ridiculous questions.. Sometimes I really do wonder how a person this stubborn and clueless has lived old enough to be able to make an account over there and post?!

I don't hate, I was once a noobie also - but come on do yourself a favor and learn something by looking up the answers yourself.. Questions like "What's the difference between TS and TRS cable" or "What polarity does the Headrush MX5 power plug have" really question my sanity..
Like my three-year old...

Me: Want to unpack my new guitar with me?

Child #1: Sure...dad, what's a guitar? (He knows exactly what it is)

Me: A musical instrument with strings.

Child #1: Why?

Lilo And Stitch GIF

They probably just rolled up everyone in the thread for deletion.

Probably not too far off the mark, really. I received a thread ban after some newbie started trolling me hard. I kept my cool and at no point did I come close to crossing any lines, but I was locked out anyway.

That shit is all fake, bro.. Fake accounts, sock puppets, prolly being run by the site-runners themselves, or paid posters.

Same thing on RiggedTalk.. BIG TIME.

These sites would be totally dead (like the rest of the old guitar forums are) without a little army of sock puppet accounts always starting stupid threads and bumping the other sock puppets' threads to make it look like there's actually site traffic.

I've been warned for posting steel Panther videos I though were funny but apparently not everyone thinks they are as hilarious as I do??

Recently got a mini ban for something I wish I could remember but maybe not?? :rofl They are def easily triggered and no fun
We grew up with Archie Bunker and Fred Sandford -nuff said??

Back