An IR is not a Cabinet... What is so hard to understand?

As hard as they try, the digital guys still can't cop an authentic C.I.T.R. vibe.
I heard they improved the Seat Slope Curve with the latest firmware update but it still "feels" kinda stiff. "feels" because it has nothing to do with "feeling" but rather butt physics.

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams

...and the snozzberries taste like snozzberries

Everyone knows @SwirlyMaple comes from Swirl trees.

at%2Fnews-culture%2F2020-05%2Frainbow-eucalyptus

View attachment 18943
DAD?!!!

No, an IR obviously isn't a cab; but IRs of captures of a cabinet's sound/response... seems understandable that they might get intertwined in a discussion in the context of modeling.

A shortcut to pair amp blocks with the (IRs of) cabs that are conventionally paired together would objectively be a useful and efficient feature. Admittedly it's less time-saving for DynaCabs compared to sorting through the two thousand factory IRs. But it would still be helpful for those who aren't familiar with conventional amp/cab pairings; I'm not sure I understand why someone would assert that anyone using a FAS product should already know this; there's hundreds of amps in the box...

I am going to start a new Cabinet company called IR Cabs. My Cabs, and the speakers, in
them will be modeled, and based, upon IRs. :chef

Back