Amplitube 5

posted on a QC thread comparing the TMP Fender’s to QC. Thought it might be interesting to stack up Amplitube’s officially endorsed versions too as IMO it’s the most complete collection of Fender emulations out there.

IK:

• '57 Champ
  • '57 Deluxe
  • '59 Bassman LTD
  • '64 Vibroverb Custom
  • '65 Deluxe Reverb
  • '65 Princeton
  • '65 Twin Reverb
  • Bassman 300
  • Champion 600
  • MH-500 Metalhead
  • Pro Junior
  • Super-Sonic
  • TBP-1
  • Vibro-King
  • ’57 Custom Twin-Amp™
  • ’57 Custom Pro-Amp
  • ’57 Custom Deluxe™
  • ’57 Custom Champ®
  • ’57 Bandmaster™
  • ’53 Bassman®
  • ’65 Super Reverb®
As well as 21 cabs with lots of mics and FX etc.

TMP is:
  • Fender '59 Bassman® (Combo, Head)
  • Fender '65 Princeton® Reverb (Combo, Head)
  • Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb® (Combo, Head)
  • Fender '65 Twin Reverb® (Combo, Head)
  • Fender '65 Super Reverb® (Combo, Head)
  • Fender Vibro-King® (Combo, Head)
  • Fender Blues Junior™ (Combo, Head)
  • Fender Bassbreaker™ (Combo, Head)

So aside from Blues Jnr and Bass Breaker, there’s a lot of crossover. Quite interested to know how they compare.

IIRC IK Fender’s need something in the ballpark of 1V=0dBFS or maybe even -3dBu or -6dBu=0dBFS but I have no idea. With a hotter input signal they definitely seem more alive and correct.
Cue @la szum rightful observation of "You're the company that designed and builds the amps in question yet instead of this iconic Fender or that iconic Fender; you're putting a Blues Jr. And Bassbreaker in the starting linep?"

Cue @la szum rightful observation of "You're the company that designed and builds the amps in question yet instead of this iconic Fender or that iconic Fender; you're putting a Blues Jr. And Bassbreaker in the starting linep?"
1708870481132.jpeg

So I've been here in Japan with my guitar, laptop, an audio interface, and a pair of headphones... I've just been using Amplitube 5 with my ToneX captures in it. And honestly... it has been great. Really good sounds, up and running very quickly.

Back