Alright Wookie. What's happening with Boogie on the 22nd?

Mesa rep on FB is saying they can’t get parts for the Triple Crown
Maybe the Midi ?
From the hubbub I have read; everything is pointed towards in production products and not their legacy products. Which could be internet hyperbole or it could be true? That's where the look at the 76 toggles and dual eq duaghterboard/spare parts paranoia kicks in. However unfounded as that may be?

Mesa rep on FB is saying they can’t get parts for the Triple Crown
Maybe the Midi ?
That's unfortunate if that truly is the case. The TC100 especially absolutely kills. Yes the Badlander is a phenomenal amp that overshadows it a bit, but I would think there would still be a place for the Triple Crown in their lineup.

Now about that MIDI-controlled Rectifier with an onboard overdrive they need to make... :idea

Dyne was a cool amp, with a cool idea no one liked. Like the Marshall Vintage Modern.

It’s funny, both those amps have been my main amp for the past 12 years (not at the same time).

Seven years with the Vintage Modern 2466 and five now with the Electra Dyne.

I seem to have a thing for discontinued oddities. But it’s really more that I just love the sound and feel of both of them.

Doesn’t make sense. The JP2C seems like a much more complex amp and it’s still available (for now).
maybe they had a bunch still in stock , not sure , but that's the exact answer I have seen the Mesa rep give on their FB page when people are asking , "Unfortunately We can't build them right now due to supply chain issues "

Here is reply from Mesa

Lonnie Bruce - Hi Lonnie - We've not continued the Triple Crowns. Production has been held up on them due to a parts issue. We hope to have some good news to share before long.

Last edited:
Back