A little Help with this Stomp XL Pro Favor

Byrdman

Roadie
Okay everything is making sense so far except on thing. When I make different snapshots for a preset and save the preset, it saves all the snapshots as the same. So I end up with 4 snapshots of the last one I did instead of 4 separate ones. I know it's something dumb on my end, but I have tried to save it the different ways according to the manual, saving in HX Edit and pushing view and action on the XL. I always end up with the same result, 4 snapshots of the same.

Any help is always appreciated!

Home + Action buttons together will save all snapshots in the preset.

But you have to set up the presets individually first by selecting one, adjusting the parameters you want, then you can save the preset and that snapshot with it. Then select the next one snapshot, adjust it as required, and save the preset again. Same for the next.

I think that’s what you need. But I’ve been drinking so forgive me if I missed it lol.

Home + Action buttons together will save all snapshots in the preset.

But you have to set up the presets individually first by selecting one, adjusting the parameters you want, then you can save the preset and that snapshot with it. Then select the next one snapshot, adjust it as required, and save the preset again. Same for the next.

I think that’s what you need. But I’ve been drinking so forgive me if I missed it lol.
Me too, so I'll try it tomorrow morning. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll let you know if that works

Push the encoders in and then turn them. That will cause that parameter to be affected by snapshots. Set it to the desired position in your current snapshot and save. In the editor it's as easy as right clicking the parameter and assign controller to snapshots

Push the encoders in and then turn them. That will cause that parameter to be affected by snapshots.

John Cena Mind Blown GIF

HX user since 2018, I don't think I knew that, and I know I have never done it.

Back