Fireproof

Shredder
D1A1217C-FE2E-42D4-9FF8-26F64035BC60.jpeg

That was the great divide. Everyone in my grade was into 80’s rock, the kids a year younger—90’s grunge.

I was working in a retail music store and attending college at that time. It is seared into
my brain how great music was----and how massively popular rock music was--at that time.
Not sure young people would ever believe it!!

Oh, and I released my 2nd solo album in 1991 around that time. Not sure why it is not
pictured there. :LOL:

Last edited:
I was working in a retail music store and attending college at that time. It is seared into
my brain how great music was----and how massively popular rock music was.

Oh, and I released my 2nd solo album in 1991 around that time. Not sure why it is not
pictured there. :lol
Clips! We need clips!

my brain how great music was----and how massively popular rock music was--at that time.
Not sure young people would ever believe it!!

pictured there. :LOL:
Give us the album / band name and someone with better Photoshop skills than me can add you to the stack!

:love

It was dwindling, as I recall. Not dead, though. Firehouse had their big hits around that same time, and Mr. Big
peaked with "Be With You." Extreme also had "More Than Words" in 1991.
Oh right. That was my intro to Nuno and followed him since. Can’t believe that was ‘91. I’m terrible at remembering dates…. But that makes sense, as i was in college at the time, struggling to learn how to play guitar, LOL.

Van Halen released the phenomenal F.U.C.K. album in 91 also...I know I spent more time listening to that than any other album listed so far....until the live album in 93 anyway lol
It probably got as much if not more radio play also.
download (11).jpeg

Oh right. That was my intro to Nuno and followed him since. Can’t believe that was ‘91. I’m terrible at remembering dates…. But that makes sense, as i was in college at the time, struggling to learn how to play guitar, LOL.

I like to tell the story of how tweenage girls would come in and buy the "More Than Words" single and
then think it was sop good they had to have the full album. I wouild always try to talk them out of it,
because it wasn't going to be what they thought it was. Just like tweenage girls they wouldn't listen to
me and would give a me look like I was the dumb one who didn't know anything.

10 times out of 10 they would try and return the CD a week later. Told you so! Tried to warn you and
decent music broker. :LOL:

61HG8Sgr2lL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
tile._CB483369110_.gif

I like to tell the story of how tweenage girls would come in and buy the "More Than Words" single and
then think it was sop good they had to have the full album. I wouild always try to talk them out of it,
because it wasn't going to be what they thought it was. Just like tweenage girls they wouldn't listen to
me and would give a me look like I was the dumb one who didn't know anything.

10 times out of 10 they would try and return the CD a week later. Told you so! Tried to warn you and
decent music broker. :LOL:

61HG8Sgr2lL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
tile._CB483369110_.gif
Wasn't He man woman hater on that same album? Lol

Back