YouTube Videos Suck

ejecta

Roadie
Ok a bit hyperbolic but I’ve heard in more than one occasion on forums that YouTube videos sometimes do not live up a lot of the times to what they want out of video and the whole “shill” thing gets thrown around about the people making the content so….

I ask what do you all think would be a direction you’d like to see guitar related videos go?

If you were doing the videos would there be anything you’d different than be as annoying as GLENN!!! Man hate his channel. :rofl

YouTube can be a good resource. Just sub channels that resonate with you and ignore the timed 1000000 people all reviewing the same thing at the same time telling you how you have to have this pedal or you’ll never make music again. I agree, it gets annoying.

Hate YT gear reviews? You might enjoy this YT video!

I’m not kissing ass here but you’re one of the few channels I do like. You don’t seem to be pretentious and do thorough reviews. You’re a great player, but not so great that the playing takes away from the review. Or at least you make it so it doesn’t, much unlike the many stunt guitar players who can make a guitar plugged into a dingos ass sound great. Maybe I have you wrong, but you come across as a guy in a band who has a lot of knowledge and likes to review gear. While other channels come across like christs second coming. Anyhow, keep up the good work!

Back