YouTube Reviewers Can’t Be Trusted?

I wonder if wanting to maintain high quality video standard is part of not reviewing something just for fun or because it's cool.
For example Jon cuts the video every sentence, it's heavily edited, so investing 2-3 days on editing a 'just for fun' video is not very financially rewarding.
Still, EVERYONE has a Helix, yet... crickets.

86hvcm.jpg

I wonder if wanting to maintain high quality video standard is part of not reviewing something just for fun or because it's cool.
For example Jon cuts the video every sentence, it's heavily edited, so investing 2-3 days on editing a 'just for fun' video is not very financially rewarding.
Still, EVERYONE has a Helix, yet... crickets.
Or fun; I wouldn't think.

demos a bit like going to Guitar Center
and listening to incessant noodles on various guitars and amps from people I largely am not
interested in hearing play
That's why I just skip the playing, "let's hear how it sounds" tells us absolutely nothing considering through how many devices that guitar sound goes through before it hits our ears.

That's why I just skip the playing, "let's hear how it sounds" tells us absolutely nothing considering through how many devices that guitar sound goes through before it hits our ears.

That's funny, I skip all the talking unless it's specs, I really just want to hear how it sounds. The guys I watch, I've watched long enough that I've seen/heard how they dial stuff in, there's not a lot more information I need outside of that.

I should get free gear from all my YT watches my ch gets -5,000 in 2 weeks of my IR X vids. But I guess I'm not 'Influencer status yet? :crazy Making fun of myself,...but in all seriousness Soldano and Friedman have sold a handful of more amps from my reviews as lame as they are :rawk

Back