Year Anniversary for TGF?

Last time someone said that, he popped up later that day or next week, maybe he needs to be summoned like a spirit now?
winona ryder 80s GIF

One thing I've noticed is there's a serious amount of members embracing digital in all its forms, and no "tube snobs." Of which, if digital wasn't as good as it is, I'd be card-carrying member!
Well thats the thing here we all respect what others use , after all we are individuals, from all different parts of the globe and we go with what we like and what works for us not matter the gear, hence why no drama either
:beer

Well thats the thing here we all respect what others use , after all we are individuals and we go with what we like and what works for us not matter the gear, hence why no drama either
:beer
I have to say that you have long been one of the best representatives of that frame of mind, too. You’ve always been a class act, even over at that other place. Kudos to you for the positive vibes you bring Mr. Stone :beer

Ya might want to take that one back until after our first TGF Fest where we all meet in person. I’m not adverse to shitting in martini glasses for laughs.
YEs well what I meant is when it comes to being Civil and respect for one another, on the Other hand doing crazy things like shitting in a martini glass well that just like here lots and lots of laughs

:LOL:

Back