Year Anniversary for TGF?

It's been a fun ride so far.

Whilst I may have learned a thing or two about guitar gear here, I can say for certain that I've had a lot of laughs and Iove to follow the stories of the various regulars that come here.

I never knew what Snus was before I visited this place either. And I certainly hadn't considered the joys of cheerios!
A cheerio.

Last edited:
Hell yeah, it is called the gear forum and we do discuss gear, music and all things we love 😍
But the laughs and camaraderie here is next to none, so many good folks here and no drama or next to none
So yeah its been really fun and hope it continues

Cheers to all
Mike

Last edited:
Very much agree with everything said! I'm amazed by how TGF has grown and flourished, and the camaraderie and humor here is some of the best I've seen anywhere.

This place was built on the seeds of the good parts of TGP, while removing the crap and weeds, and those seeds exploded into a beautiful vibrant gear garden. I'm happy to be here with all of you, fellow gear potatoes and parsnips. And even the occasional gear beet, even though everyone knows beets are gross.

Season 4 Jim GIF by The Office

Reading all this was a great way to start the day!

It can’t be overstated how the general feel of the forum is 100% a result of the members we have here. We‘ve barely had to use the Thunderdome sub, there’s got to be under 10 threads that have been sent to the Inferno, which is pretty damn impressive in comparison to the back and forth that occurs on other forums!

In the near-30 years I’ve been on internet forums, I certainly haven’t laughed as much on one as I have here. HRI was hard to beat at certain times, but those certain times are pretty much the way this forum is all the time.

Thank you all and thanks to my brethren that help with the housekeeping!!

Back