Why can’t Mesa…

I care about USB type, because I’d prefer not to have to have adapters for shit. USB-C has been out for ten years already.

Loads aren’t created equally. The closer to mirroring an actual speaker load, like the Suhr, the better. The Two Notes stuff isn’t anything like a real speaker cab.

This technology moves too quickly to have it stuck in an amp that you plan keeping awhile.

PW be lighting up this thread by dropping them knowledge bombs! :chef:beer

Hit it with a SD-1 and it will rip your face off.

2u8FCOh.jpeg

What's wrong with you people?????

:pitchforks :pitchforks :horse:horse:horse

How can someone hate all the Mids so much, and for their entire life??

#DefenderOfTheMids

:rofl

Was very interested in the Cab Clone when it came out. Put off purchasing one as I was heading to LA and thought I could try it out there.

Plugged it in at the Mesa shop on Sunset, which is now closed, and couldn't believe how bad it was.

The newer version in the Mark VII is much better.

What's wrong with you people?????

:pitchforks :pitchforks :horse:horse:horse

How can someone hate all the Mids so much, and for their entire life??

#DefenderOfTheMids

WIth the treble that high the mids and bass knobs are far less effective at doing stuff and the sliders on the graphic EQ aren't exactly the most granular thing out there either.

I simply will sit idly by and be silent about this chronic abuse of the Mark GEQ and Tonestack.

Just because others do it, and have done it, doesn't mean we all should. :hmm

I moved one of the IRs out of its folder to the storage area and pasted one of mine in that was 48k and it loaded fine. You can only have one IR in the 8 slot folders at a time or it will not read the slot.

That’s the procedure I was following (although I just moved the stock IR to desktop not the storage folder) and it wasn’t working

I haven’t revisited yet, just been real busy but I’ll take another look again when I get a chance

Back