Who is on top of your amp?

And I embarrassingly confess that I had the Radley's Harmonic Converger at the loop 😅😅😅
Happy Lady Gaga GIF by BuzzFeed

I don't even know what that is, is it like the BBE sonic maximizer that was in every rack (including mine), in the late 80's that magically fixed the tone?

I don't even know what that is, is it like the BBE sonic maximizer that was in every rack (including mine), in the late 80's that magically fixed the tone?
No. It was just a passive filter. But there is a long story about how Radley, who was Neil Diamond's guitarist, advertised it at the GT-Pro forum

I love it! Sounds great to me - the cab is really nice and full sounding for a 1x12 and actually sounds closer to a 2x12 in person.
Has none of that narrow boxiness you can find in some 1x12s. It's a great match for the Amp1.

I've also got a small pedalboard that I use most of the time. My full rig is the amp and cab plus an SD-1, Strymon Volante / Boss DD-3 and a reverb pedal. Delay and reverb in the loop, SD-1 in front. Dead simple, but it's just the essentials! I might go crazy and add a tuner pedal eventually. :rofl

Back