Who is on top of your amp?

sleewell

Shredder
TGF Recording Artist
I know we are mostly all dorks here and have something on top of our amps like we probably saw someone do way back in the day and then copied. Mine is an old grizzlor action figure from he man that I've had since i was a kid. He throws the fuck down.

Whatchu got?

20221115_212553.jpg

Last edited:
I know we are mostly all dorks here and have something on top of our amps like we probably saw someone do way back in the day and then copied. Mine is an old grizzlor action figure from he man that I've had since i was a kid. He throws the f**k down.

Whatchu got?

View attachment 2474
I loved having different knobs on the 5150iii 50 watter. Great way to know what you are adjusting on a dark stage.

I've got nothing over my amp or cabs but I do have things around my studio.

I've decorated my bass traps and and my studio monitor stands with space/sci fi themed stuff.

I also have a couple of lego cars, another lego star wars kit and a millennium falcon I still have to build.

BT1.jpg
bt2.jpg
Dyna.jpg

"Last" episode ever on Sunday. I have probably 12 seasons to catch up on before I will be current :rofl I would like to see it through. I think.

Yeah it has really redeemed itself this season I think. I am seeing it through cos I was there from the premier all the way through. Some seasons I dont even remember cos they sucked so bad.

Back