Where should I go next?

Where to go next...

• Go back to Fractal. The Marshalls are calling you

Votes: 18 50.0%
  • Get a Helix. You'll be glad when you're editing/building presets

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Go with another Kemper. You'll be glad you've got Performance mode during shows

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Give QC a second chance, it's learned it's lesson

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
Yes, I was the guy that bought one. :D I mean, I did sell it soon after. But it was one of those "seems clever until the second you try to use it" kind of products.

EKd_D-3XYAANOwK.jpg:large
An EHX device and Metro are like the biggest difference in philosophy as you could ever get.
72sorj.jpg

An EHX device and Metro are like the biggest difference in philosophy as you could ever get.
72sorj.jpg

I've changed over the years. There was once a time when I had a Polychorus, a Deluxe Memory Man, and a Big Muff (all the original ginormous versions) on my board and I would "play" them during songs.

But I was playing much different types of gigs with that rig!

I've changed over the years. There was once a time when I had a Polychorus, a Deluxe Memory Man, and a Big Muff (all the original ginormous versions) on my board and I would "play" them during songs.

But I was playing much different types of gigs with that rig!
String section would silently scold you if you tried this now :hmm

You could set up a rack with the Axe 3 and if you need some pedals, get a rack drawer with PS, then tuck those away. Get the Kemper Toaster so you can swap that out for the DSL head or whatever else you want and aren't tied to having a huge rack. You can have something like an FC-6 or FC-12 with a couple expression pedals on the floor.
Put a computer in there too: Because Axe-Edit. Then you can start thinking about plugins too.

Back