What's your main rig right now?

What's your main rig?

• Boss (GT-1000, CORE, SY-1000, etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nux (MG-300, etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Where's the Kemper into AXE-III + Amps into Reactive Loads into AXE-III + Helix Native via USB into AXEIII + AXE-III amps all output to Matrix GT1600FX into stereo 4x12s all switchable via Morningstar MC8 option?

I picked Kemper because that’s what I’m playing though the most.

FLSwfga.jpg
There is no way I could keep that room uncluttered like that, if I had all that gear. I use a rather basic setup, and yet I have speaker cables, switching units, guitars, cabs, etc., all over the place. Nothing gets put away.

I am a unabashed Yamaha slut, Helix, 2 incoming powercabs, Yamaha Revstar
its the path i chose and its the one im staying on
but i have nothing negative to say about any other modellers or tube amp analog pedal users, nor the people that chose their path to whatever they love

Cheers

Revastars are sexy

FM9 into Powercab+, with a recently acquired SY-200 I'm still trying to figure out for synth stuff in the new band I just joined.

Also, if anyone has any tips regarding the SY-200, I'm all ears. The manual is less than helpful.

FM9 into Powercab+, with a recently acquired SY-200 I'm still trying to figure out for synth stuff in the new band I just joined.

Also, if anyone has any tips regarding the SY-200, I'm all ears. The manual is less than helpful.
Less than is such a nice way to put it! Never had the 200 but it should be a great match with the FX from the FM.

My Heaven and Hell Cover was done with a Yamaha PAC510v with the bridge SD P Rails in P90 mode
and in my young teen days i raced a Yamaha YZ 125 Motocross
I’ve got a YZF600R in the garage. 1997 super bike of the year. Of course the next year (or maybe two years later?) it was replaced by the R6, and the 600R - a mom bike by comparison - was soon forgotten.

I was always carrying on about how everything Yamaha was quality. Had the bike, amps, monitors, etc. One friend took to calling me “King Yamaha” lol.

Back