What would you say is the most diverse amp in Helix?

I’ve done the clean-dirt-lead snapshot method with the Litigator and Voltage Queen to great effect. I’m not going for metal tones though fwiw.

Don't overlook the Moo))n. :D

That said, I'm a Model T aficionado.

But it'll easily do anything, from cleans to all-out doom, just like the original.

Don't overlook the Moo))n. :D

That said, I'm a Model T aficionado.

But it'll easily do anything, from cleans to all-out doom, just like the original.

I really need to. I did a quick patch with it and the Pillars pedal to put up on Customtone and havent touched it since.

Cameron Atomica ... ohh no wait, Seriously I use whatever amp is required (best match) for whatever song im learning

Cameron Atomica ... ohh no wait, Seriously I use whatever amp is required (best match) for whatever song im learning

I'm very happy with my base tone, I just love to experiment and find other textures that are appealing. I generally use only 2 amps for an entire gig. Something clean and something dirty.

I like the Shiva for a clean/dirty then hit with pedals, compressor and eq's to get a bit closer to an Ecstasy on the dirty side.

Matchelss Ch2 is pretty good as well, it depends on what I'm going for. If I want a bit heavier I'll go with the Archon and some dirt up front, Pillars, Horizon or Minotaur depending on the tone.

Back