What are you listening to right now ?

Saw the Police as well, man what a show !! fantastic musicians :chef
Saw them at the Capital Center, which was a 20k seat arena, so the seats were encircled by a large walk-area that went all the way around the arena. When the show ended, everyone was singing in these halls- Eee-oh-oh-oh. It was surreal!!

Had to put this on, due to Dave's Queensryche thread- Operation Live Crime. What a concert!! These guys were on fire!!

And how about Chris DeGarmo! Dude is a major contributing force behind one of the most ground-breaking bands in prog metal, writes Silent Lucidity, then retires and goes on to be a private jet pilot!! Damn, talk about being self-actualized.

Had to put this on, due to Dave's Queensryche thread- Operation Live Crime. What a concert!! These guys were on fire!!

And how about Chris DeGarmo! Dude is a major contributing force behind one of the most ground-breaking bands in prog metal, writes Silent Lucidity, then retires and goes on to be a private jet pilot!! Damn, talk about being self-actualized.

FUCK!! I had forgotten how amazing this show was. The acoustic parts still give me goosebumps! The production is stellar!

#holdsup

How could I have missed this NM album? 😱

Listening now

Honestly, I've always had a deeper connection and more enjoyment beyond the first listening with NM, Spock Beard, Transatlantic or Flying Colors than with Dream Theater

This is awesome

And fucking awesome

Last edited:
A lot of AM Gold

NC0zNTY5LmpwZWc.jpeg

You know, a lot of band names sound pretty stupid, like, out-of-context?

Molly Hatchet :sofa:rolleyes:
Like how, if you say a word over and over by itself, it starts to sound weird? Or am I the only one who does that? :bag

Back