What are you listening to right now ?

Started watching the Australia vid of that last VH tour with board audio. When DLR sucks; he fucking SUCKS.

One Of These Days was incredible live! The light show was phenomenal!!
Not sure if I'm remembering it right (saw the MLOR tour twice), since substances were def in play, but I wanna say that entire round light truss rotated 90 degrees, and pointed downward onto the stage, with what must've been every single light turned on. It lit up the entire 20K seat arena!
Lasers and spots spinning all over..., unbelievable!! :chef:headbang

That show was the best, as far as light and sound together!

Not sure if I'm remembering it right (saw the MLOR tour twice), since substances were def in play, but I wanna say that entire round light truss rotated 90 degrees, and pointed downward onto the stage, with what must've been every single light turned on. It lit up the entire 20K seat arena!
Lasers and spots spinning all over..., unbelievable!! :chef:headbang

That show was the best, as far as light and sound together!

So jealous. :(

Never had a chance to see them back in the day... at their peak. Post Waters-era Floyd just felt
watered down and tepid to me. None of that punky angst and edginess Roger is both loved
and hated for. :idk

Live At Pompeii is playing in the background now. :chef

So jealous. :(

Never had a chance to see them back in the day... at their peak. Post Waters-era Floyd just felt
watered down and tepid to me. None of that punky angst and edginess Roger is both loved
and hated for. :idk

Live At Pompeii is playing in the background now. :chef
It was their 1st tour sans Waters, but even still, that show! :chef (And there were 10 band members! 2 guitars, 2 keys, drums & percussion, 3 backup singers, sax, & bass. I think it was 2 keys... :unsure: and I believe the rhythm guitar played the sax. Faded memories. Or is it 'corrupted'? :sofa:rofl)

Ok, @Stone - we have similar taste, if you ever get tired of Quebecian taxes, and wanna move to the mountains of N. Georgia - look me up. We'd have some fun playing together.

I was about to say "sucking together" but feared that may be misinterpreted. :unsure:

Back