What are you listening to right now ?

THE BEST Savatage album by a country mile. Perfect blend of raw but polished with excellent songwriting.
That Outro part is a killer !!!
Sadly Criss was ignored during his lifetime by the leading guitar magazines of the day. Guitar World and Guitar Player never did an interview with him; and after his death, neither magazine felt compelled to honor him posthumously as one of the most influential guitarists of this genre. Criss Oliva was Savatage

THE BEST Savatage album by a country mile. Perfect blend of raw but polished with excellent songwriting.

I was living in/stationed near Tampa when that came out. They were MASSIVE at the time,
and for good reason. Legendary band for sure. Crazy that Savatage kind of morphed into
TSO playing metalized/prog-rock Christmas Carols. :crazy

I was living in/stationed near Tampa when that came out. They were MASSIVE at the time,
and for good reason. Legendary band for sure. Crazy that Savatage kind of morphed into
TSO playing metalized/prog-rock Christmas Carols. :crazy
I don't know if it's a popular opinion (in regards to Savatage). I just liked that album and the one before the one before it (iirc?). When they went (rock) opera(tic); I chose QR 10/10 over Savatage.

61o3Bm-NsCL._SY580_.jpg

ewaf.jpg

At the Moment getting ready for Headaches at work and listening to this --->

Cant say it enough times what an amazing player @2112 (Leon) is and his ability to dial in Fractal tones is just awesome :beer

Back