What are you GAS'ing for at the moment ?

Stone

Rock Star
What'ch all GAS'ing for at the Moment ?

For me the GAS Continues, I sold My Revstar Gen I so i could get me the new Revstar II, but Other GAS got in the way, Powercabs, New Studio Monitors
so I'm still GAS'ing for it

1670329932874.png

Today, single cut of some sorts.
Tomorrow I remember they are uncomfortable, heavy, nonergonomic, have poor upper fret access, have stupid string brake angle at nut... And I cool off.
Next day, browsing for a single cut of some sorts...
Rinse and repeat.

Last edited:
Tele of some sort---Strat has had me jonesing for a tele equivalent.

High gain chug machine that I can leave tuned down. Because at home; that's the only sound I ever reach for so might as well have something optimized for this purpose.

Invective 120---Sold the BL100 as I didn't "need" both the 50 and 100. (I don't need anything other than a GR55 if we're being honest but whatever) I do want something with BALLS and tone and (almost more importantly) feature set of the Invective is great. Plus it gives me a different flavor from the Mesa that will still be complimentary.

Tele of some sort---Strat has had me jonesing for a tele equivalent.

High gain chug machine that I can leave tuned down. Because at home; that's the only sound I ever reach for so might as well have something optimized for this purpose.

Invective 120---Sold the BL100 as I didn't "need" both the 50 and 100. (I don't need anything other than a GR55 if we're being honest but whatever) I do want something with BALLS and tone and (almost more importantly) feature set of the Invective is great. Plus it gives me a different flavor from the Mesa that will still be complimentary

oh man yes!! getting the vitriol in 3.5 has really made me want to try the actual one. there are a ton of features in there but i dont think they necessarily push it into the jack of all trades master of none category. really good clean with a 5150 gain channel that has on board boost and gate..... yes please!!!

oh man yes!! getting the vitriol in 3.5 has really made me want to try the actual one. there are a ton of features in there but i dont think they necessarily push it into the jack of all trades master of none category. really good clean with a 5150 gain channel that has on board boost and gate..... yes please!!!
Pedal power onboard as well for whatever you throw in the loop. Only downside to me is how huge it is :sofa

Never move it and problem solved!
:rollsafe

What'ch all GAS'ing for at the Moment ?

For me the GAS Continues, I sold My Revstar Gen I so i could get me the new Revstar II, but Other GAS got in the way, Powercabs, New Studio Monitors
so I'm still GAS'ing for it

View attachment 2945
It seems hard for a new mass-produced guitar brand to make it in the market. But I really dig Revstar. Unique but cool looks and the features that players want. Nothing to weird or strange. I just think they’ve done a nice job!

I tried to add one to my collection, but I didn’t care for the jumbo frets. Yes, I know with time and practice you can adjust your playing style to accommodate, but I’m too old for that. “Ain’t nobody got time fo dat!”

8106E8CD-9A63-4E85-A3BF-FBCA4F703FB8.jpeg

For me, it’s this Les Paul Custom Axcess in Bengal Burst. Has modern playability features for an LPC like heel-less neck joint, contoured body (belly cut), apex headstock for added strength, etc.

But I ended up spotting a Blue Widow LPC I couldn’t pass up, and then later had to come home with an Alpine White LPC from the Gibson Garage, and that was REALLY unexpected/unplanned.

So this remains on my wishlist.

It's not worth the mental anguish @Stone !

Mine hasn't even arrived yet... and I'm already finding it hard to live with the guilt!

Confused Dog GIF
Well its not strong GAS, its more GAS for a new ecosystem and environment for me to tinker with, I watch too many leon Todd and Cooper Video's :crazy

Besides will wait for the FM 12 :stirthepot

would Def not sell my Helix though

Last edited:
Back