** UPDATED ** Plexi and Fender Liquid Profiles vs Plexi and Fender Generic-Legacy Profiles -> Demo Plexi @ Post #1 and Fender @ Post #46

Hey !

Great to hear :) ... apart of course for the P/S issue ... that sort of thing is just such a p.i.t.a and should just *not* happen in 2024 !

I don't know if the Player comes with any LP's ... and if it does ... whether or not they have been done "properly" and just had the "appropriate" stack inserted ..... so ..... in case you haven't already done so, I would *really* encourage you to download the 3 x Official LP Packs launched in Aug 2023 ..... they are the first 3 links in this D/L link here => scroll down a bit and you will see 1 x Rigbusters Pack, 1 x Guidorist Pack and 1 x Michael Britt Pack.

If you are using the Player, it wont import the EFX slots correctly, but the Amp Block and Cab will come over so you can mess with ground-up new LP's .... of course you may well already have done this :)

Tweaking these LP's and the sound is just glorious ...... not bad for a +12 year old unit with no A.I in it ;) :)

All the best,
Ben
Already dl’d them but a bunch were loaded already.
The fx will do using it for lessons. Using it fir real stuff i have zero interest in them.

I mean literally all i use and have a bunch if a variations on is…
Dirt, octave, comp, pog, delays, verb

And the big reason i went back to pedals and amps or tonex or uafx pedals and now the Krampus Player is because it works way better for me than the multi fx stuff

I always liked the Fractal editor didn’t matter if its axefx, ax8 or fx8 but the rig manager is really how it should be.

As is the ios app.

Back