Update: Headed for a CAT scan....

I typed out a reply to all this the other day but must have seen a squirrel and not hit send before I closed the browser. #Slacker

Sorry you’re going thru this brutha. Hope they get ya sorted soon.

Life was so much simpler when we were younger and good dose of alcohol poisoning and 120db’s of concentrated 412 radiation was all we needed to recharge…

More props to Sharp Rees Steely.
Emailed my doc over the weekend about things going south and he got me in for the CT scan Tuesday night.
Gets in touch yesterday saying he read the scan and called in 2 more prescriptions and he's referring me to a sinus guy.
They just called and my appt. is tomorrow afternoon.

I didn't think things could happen that quickly with these big health groups anymore.

Now the bad news. After lusting after the brand for years, and seriously going on the hunt for one 3 months ago, the
Mezzabarba Skill in on a UPS truck right now for delivery.

Hell, it could sound like a Johnson J-Station for all I'll know with my stuffed ears.
Think I'll just turn it on and sniff the transformers. :grin

Next up:

1705111781210.png

What the...... are you serious? A drainage pipe through the ear drum?

Next up:

View attachment 17226

What the...... are you serious? A drainage pipe through the ear drum?
Yeah, your ears have to drain down your eustachian tubes to your sinus cavity or they will get a squeeze due to temp/pressure differences on the front/back sides of your ear drum and just make everything worse. I learned that when we did SCUBA certification. If you dive, your diving days are probably over because you wont need to equalize and water flows through the tube. No bueno for SCUBA.

Good luck and I hope you feel better soon. Ear issues suck!

Hope everything's going well!

Ear tubes are super easy. My son had them when he was two years old and it took like five minutes. It was extremely effective too. He was getting constant ear infections. After he got the tubes put in, his ears drained a lot over a few days (gross) but he never had an ear infection again.

Also his speech was delayed at that time, and after a few days he started talking quite a bit and learning/using new words. The doctor said when his ears were full of fluid it's like being underwater so he just couldn't understand anything.

Hope that helps!

Back