Ugritone going out of business

I meant to check out their amp sims (didn’t they only just get released?!) but was a bit put off by the recto and krankenstein have depth controls (not very effective on circuits that don’t use NFB).

AFAIK the only way to try VTar amp sims on mac/AAX though, always been curious about his stuff as the freeware community loves it. Can only presume Urgitone have a new company in the pipeline.

Just got this, can't give an in depth review but I'll post my initial thoughts. Also am curious what sets are everyone using? Trying to find the perfect cocktail.

Overall for the $99 sale I think it's worth it. I would have probably been disappointed paying full price though.

It's not bad really but I haven't heard anything mind blowing yet.

The amp sims are definitely usable and so are the drums. The issues I'm having, it is very Workload heavy, probably coded like shit and craches the PC a lot and bogs it down a lot. If you have a high end PC then probably no worries.

The other issue, while you can mix and match drums I cant seem to pull from 2 specific kits which unfortunately have the best snare I want to use.

The Midi packs are awesome and for me that's worth the price alone. I play death metal and they have every type of blast you can imagine, even the ones that I need that most people don't play :)

Back