UAFX Enigmatic

Lysander

Shredder
This review just popped on my YouTube recommendations. I thought the pedal wasn't even out yet?

1000057428.png

I have heard so many stories on TOF of these pedals breaking from firmware updates that it has put me off of them. Otherwise I would love to check it out. Also the Ruby and Lion.

I have heard so many stories on TOF of these pedals breaking from firmware updates that it has put me off of them. Otherwise I would love to check it out. Also the Ruby and Lion.
About 9 FW Updates per pedal… that’s 80 updates on the UAFX stuff nothing gone wrong.

AxeFx2 bjorked during FW update.
But at least the jumper they started to later include automatically fixed that.

Last edited:
No. The Nano Cortex is WAY more useful than these fucking pedals.
A Zoom MS50g has a lot more stuff than the nano cortex. I guess that makes it more useful? I don't know.

I appreciate usefulness. I keep an hx stomp and mostly gig with it, but it can not get close to the UA stuff as far as quality is concerned imo.
I cant believe I am saying this but ^^this is objectively and fundamentally is true :)
In your case it might be. But for me sometimes I just want the best amp model I can get, and after trying Helix, Fractal FM3, Kemper, ToneX and now the Quad, UA is imo the best one currently.

..... In your case it might be. But for me sometimes I just want the best amp model I can get, and after trying Helix, Fractal FM3, Kemper, ToneX and now the Quad, UA is imo the best one currently.

^^ No issues at all from me Tito :)

Imagine how boring and sterile and lifeless and pointless music would be if we all used the same amp, same guitar, same pickups and same pedals and played the same way.

No two people anywhere on this little rock we all live on so temporarily, ever hear and feel the same sound the same way .... and that's the one thing that makes music the universal language.

All the best Tito !

Ben

In your case it might be. But for me sometimes I just want the best amp model I can get, and after trying Helix, Fractal FM3, Kemper, ToneX and now the Quad, UA is imo the best one currently.
I'm almost tempted to get one just to.see how it stacks up against the Helix's "Dumble" (the Grammatico GSG), which I think is stellar, but I probably won't (at least not today! ;) )

Back