Two Notes Revolt. What are we thinking?

JiveTurkey

Goatlord

Been waiting on this for a bit. Semi-surprised they are demoing with an outboard IR loader as one of the main points for me is that avoidance of that rabbit hole. Also; still questioning the 12ax7 backlight :knit

I’m interested to try it in 4CM with my amp, but going to wait on some normies to kick the tires on it. The lack of a built in IR loader doesn’t really matter to me though I could see why some might want it.

The lack of a built in IR loader is a big minus for me. I get that a Cab M does more for that but it also makes for a larger setup.

Otherwise its feature set is similar to my BluGuitar Amp 1 ME except one less channel and individual channel EQ, which may or may not be a plus. It would have to sound/feel as good for me to consider it.

The lack of a built in IR loader is a big minus for me. I get that a Cab M does more for that but it also makes for a larger setup.

Otherwise its feature set is similar to my BluGuitar Amp 1 ME except one less channel and individual channel EQ, which may or may not be a plus. It would have to sound/feel as good for me to consider it.
Exactly. If I weren’t a rainbow chaser, I’d pass. But I am…

I’m also intrigued but probably not interested. Would have liked to see a deluxe version with onboard IR and reverb. But if it does really sound and feel like an amp at that price it would be killer.

People elsewhere are asking about firmware updates already :wat :rofl
nathan fillion castle GIF

I love the idea of it so much that, I’m trying to shoehorn a Revolt/Stomp XL rig into a few gigs, to make it worthwhile purchase :LOL:.

I may have to wait a few months to see how my schedule breaks out, but, for a direct/using wedges and/or IEMs situation, it looks pretty good to me.

I’m just curious how they compete with the Synergy modules in terms of tone quality. Lack of IR loader doesn’t bother me as I’d either user with my amps in 4CM or into my PS100. I’d guess they didn’t include it to either hit that price point and/or not compete with their other products. If it sounds good, I think it will be a cool product as-is.

I’m repeating myself, but I would have added the resonance and presence controls. I have a Cab M+ so it’ll likely work out for me in the end but… An Iridium killer would have been nice.

Back