This fucking place is DEAD!

I love how we have it now. As soon as this place becomes overcrowded, that’s when I start to loose interest..

Now it’s personal cosy. And a lot of really weird and tasteless humor :p And that’s what 99% of tgp can’t handle… that’s why we’re here.

So don’t hold your farts in.

I found this place purely by chance from the Marshall forum in a thread posted there. Surprisingly the thread disappeared shortly after that. This place may be small membership wise at this point, but I do see it growing as time goes on and more people learn about it. I’ve got no issues with that as long as it doesn’t turn into a similar version of TGP. I despise all the cork sniffers in that place and the way it’s moderated. If I never see that place again, it’ll be too soon…

309358801_3295214757430810_4299072984184359278_n.jpg

Last edited:
actually the the topic title reminds me of a line from a White Zombie song "do you have to open graves to find girls to fall in love with?"

:satan:headbang:cop:beer:rimshot:bag:grin:rofl:banana:poop:o_O:eek:

Did the latest SY update last night. I am surprised they are still doing anything with it but it seems to be a nice, if subtle improvement. I think :bag

Did the latest SY update last night. I am surprised they are still doing anything with it but it seems to be a nice, if subtle improvement. I think :bag

Currently working on getting an SY-300 from a buddy. He's asking way too much for it right now. Even with me showing him the average used prices he thinks he's going to get 500 for it. I offered him 375 and a Vox wah for it.

I get most of my internetting done during the day time, after 4pm I’m hit or miss with socializing, on the internet or not. Some days at work I’m hitting up to 75 phone calls a day and that doesn’t include e-mails or texts, so by the time I’m getting home it’s time for me to recharge the social batteries.

Took me a long time to figure out I had to do this in order to make it through the week without crashing and burning.

I get most of my internetting done during the day time, after 4pm I’m hit or miss with socializing, on the internet or not. Some days at work I’m hitting up to 75 phone calls a day and that doesn’t include e-mails or texts, so by the time I’m getting home it’s time for me to recharge the social batteries.

Took me a long time to figure out I had to do this in order to make it through the week without crashing and burning.

My last job as a Systems Admin, I didnt even want to see a computer when I got home. Now that I work at home troubleshooting software it's much easier to be online. Especially with a KVM switch.

Currently working on getting an SY-300 from a buddy. He's asking way too much for it right now. Even with me showing him the average used prices he thinks he's going to get 500 for it. I offered him 375 and a Vox wah for it.
Yeah that's a tough one. Your offer was legit.

Back