The Pot Partaker's Lounge

la szum

Goatlord
It's legal where I live. Dancing nanner!! :banana

How about you? :idk

Is it ok to discuss here? Fave strains? Flower? Wax? To dab or not to dab??

I am not a chronic smoker---no wake and bake for me!!---but I do love my herb,
and much like gear, it is a super time to be a pot smoker. :chef

Much like Pizza and Coffee I thought it would be cool to have a place to discuss the "Devil's Weed." :LOL:

Now don't bogart that joint. :clint

I kinda wish it wasn’t such a damn - infected hypocrite dual morality nonsense - tabu in Sweden :confused:

I am one of those that it would help in a medical manner. (I smoked a little hash and maja in my young years of course, for the kicks).

But i inherited the HLA-B27 gene from my fathers side and have an chronical arthritis immune inflammatory… thing.

And I can live and have adjusted my self to the many symptoms (tired, grumpy, angry, stiff like a log in the morning) by home exercises and a lot of movement. I do as the rheumatologists say, a lot of walks, swim, warm baths, sauna, massage… and so on.

But sometimes It gets to me, when the pain occasionally is tiresome to bare. I’m mostly fine on the NSAID I’m prescribed, but there is also the worry about the stomach and intestines. Reading a lot I’ve learned that in some countries and USA specifically patients with my “diagnose” can benefit from medical cannabis. And some of course smoke rather than use prescription. I’m following this young girl on IG, she has this really bad version of my diagnose, so much pain, so heartbreaking and her whole life and family is centered around this. But her parents let’s her use cannabis and because of that she can focus on studies and become something….

So yeah… I hate Sweden and it’s hypocrisy regarding what is sane to allow and what is insanity to ignore.
There’s huge alcohol problems in this country. It’s ok for people from 18, to go out get wasted every weekend, causing all kinds of shit. And the adults that also do beautify/glorify/deny the real problems of everyday casual drinking and heavy weekend drinking. (Yep… it’s normal here). The cost and consequences on society is immeasurable.

Buts it’s illegal to smoke a joint if I want to do it alone by myself in my home. :cautious:
I’ll also openly admit that I’d prefer to smoke a joint than to take medical prescribed cannabis :sneaky:

Went to the dispo yesterday lol

Prices are so low here its insane. I worry that the big corps are trying to run the little guys out and then will jack up the prices when they have less competition. 79 for an ounce is nuts and doesn't seem sustainable.

I usually buy a few 20 dollar eights which are usually pretty good but not the best stuff and then will get a few grams of different concentrates to add to them. Big fan of hash, live resins, badder, shatter... all that stuff. Tastes so good and hits you different and for longer. Really good hash is like the best purest taste of pot and then it hits you right behind your forehead.

Edibles are OK but they kinda zonk me out. Plus I just love smoking it. But I have cut way down over the years.

My drummer is half black and he rolls the best blunts, haven't smoked those in decades but its kinda fun. Do you guys know that snoop pays someone like 50k per year and their only job is to roll weed for him lol that's awesome.

Cannabis became legal here this past April and sales in our state have gone through the roof. Used to smoke it when I was younger and hadn’t touched the stuff for a couple of decades since I became a commercial driver. I decided to leave that profession and begin living my life on my terms for the remaining years that I plan on working. Decided to make an attempt at growing a couple of small plants in an indoor grow tent last April. They’ve been harvested and are now curing. When the process is complete, I’ll have a couple of ounces grown by myself to enjoy. In the mean time, I’ve visited the dispensaries a couple times, wow!!! what an experience considering it’s been illegal my entire life. The way I see it, you’ve got one life to live and I’m going to live it my way on my own terms from now on. And no, my name isn’t Frank…
:clint

Growing it just doesn't seem to make sense unless you love the activity of it. The cost of the equipment, nutrients, and electricity will all be more than what it sells for in stores here now plus your time is worth something and trimming sucks ass. Plus I work in a bank and when I grew a few years ago it made all my clothes stink. I would try outdoor I guess if i had a bigger lot.

Haven't smoked in 25 years...smoked a lot of pot as a teen but then started having panic attacks and that's not a fun combination. I've always been pro legalization and glad to see that happening across the country. There's some THC infused beverages that look interesting, but I quit drinking four years ago. I'm interested to see where medicinal THC treatment goes for a variety of conditions, as it seems a lot more safe and reasonable than addictive opioids.

Haven't smoked in 25 years...smoked a lot of pot as a teen but then started having panic attacks and that's not a fun combination. I've always been pro legalization and glad to see that happening across the country. There's some THC infused beverages that look interesting, but I quit drinking four years ago. I'm interested to see where medicinal THC treatment goes for a variety of conditions, as it seems a lot more safe and reasonable than addictive opioids.
im more interested in the type of medical version that really doesn't kick like a joint. On the other hand, getting some relief and relaxation from pain would overall be like a party for me :LOL:

im more interested in the type of medical version that really doesn't kick like a joint. On the other hand, getting some relief and relaxation from pain would overall be like a party for me :LOL:
Perhaps looking into CBD would be of interest for you. No high, but all the other medicinal benefits. Keep in mind, some CBD may have minor amounts of THC and others don’t if drug testing is of any concern.
:beer

Went to the dispo yesterday lol

Prices are so low here its insane. I worry that the big corps are trying to run the little guys out and then will jack up the prices when they have less competition. 79 for an ounce is nuts and doesn't seem sustainable.

I usually buy a few 20 dollar eights which are usually pretty good but not the best stuff and then will get a few grams of different concentrates to add to them. Big fan of hash, live resins, badder, shatter... all that stuff. Tastes so good and hits you different and for longer. Really good hash is like the best purest taste of pot and then it hits you right behind your forehead.

Edibles are OK but they kinda zonk me out. Plus I just love smoking it. But I have cut way down over the years.

My drummer is half black and he rolls the best blunts, haven't smoked those in decades but its kinda fun. Do you guys know that snoop pays someone like 50k per year and their only job is to roll weed for him lol that's awesome.

Sounds like Michigan to me. :beer

Back