The OG

I am actually looking to replace bridge in my PRS . looking maybe at Dimarzio Fortitude , although I am not a huge Gojira fan Joe's demo of it sounds fantastic and I like that it is low output so you can get your drive from the amp

Yes, the PAF Pro is a killer bridge pickup, and tasty neck too. I use one in the bridge of my black partscaster, EJ hb in the neck. Great combo.
Damn i might just go for the PAF Pro man does it sound good through my Headphones

That's the great thing about the PAF Pro, it never seems to flub out with tons of gain. It really cuts through well and has nice clarity. You can't go wrong with one. I love the SD too, it's been a nice change for me. I have a couple inherently bright guitars so I put the SD in those -- really helped balance them out now.

I've been pleasantly blown away with the PAF voiced Bareknuckle Mules that came in the Knaggs. Definitely worth a peek.

I've been pleasantly blown away with the PAF voiced Bareknuckle Mules that came in the Knaggs. Definitely worth a peek.

Superb for sure, but a lot more coin up here in Quebec :confused:

This is my thinking as well, I do love the SD, But with so much gain available in the Amp in the Fractal, I'm really questioning the need for high output pickups
Not sure if you have seen this
I am not the hugest fan of their music but this guy gets about the best modern tones I have heard
And his pickup is low output vintage but you can hear it snarl when using a 5153 or HiGain amp

Not sure if you have seen this
I am not the hugest fan of their music but this guy gets about the best modern tones I have heard
And his pickup is low output vintage but you can hear it snarl when using a 5153 or HiGain amp

Damn, that's the biggest skull I've ever seen. :rofl

Sounds great though.

This is my thinking as well, I do love the SD, But with so much gain available in the Amp in the Fractal, I'm really questioning the need for high output pickups

Yeah, SD for those early EVH tones does not quite register with me. Seems like it would be too hot. :idk

Back