The Arrival !

Stone

Rock Star
So Ibanez just got here I'm at work and only had time to unbox it and check it out
Woa! fantastic fretwork, no sprouts, fit and finish is awesome, action is just how i like it, no fret buzz that i can note, and can tell its very well intonated and it stays in tune !! Fender MiM really needs to learn what QC means
Cant wait to plug it in and try it
Pictures
Coming......Soon

Cheers
Mike

PS: I'm am now totally Fender free except for a Cable

:guiness

Huge megalicious congrats, Mike! :banana

You don't know it, but we're both (most likely, it's OFD atm) having new Ibanez day!! Not to at all hijack or nothing, but you haven't even posted pics yet! :clint
haha I know Friend you dont Hijack cant wait to see yours as well :chef

No pics??? Come on Mikey!!!

Watching Coming Soon GIF

:LOL:

What style Ibby?

I have an RG and it’s the unsung hero of my setup. Well built, feels great. Havent had to adjust anything since I originally got it. Restring and rock.

Man the fret work is simply amazing, rivals my Godin
The only thing required for me to do is when i change strings this weekend it will need a fretboard treatment, and polish up the frets, and thats it shes ready to EVH
other than that i could not have asked for better

Awesome!!!! My biggest gripe with the Premiums was fret sprout and shitty frets, you got a good one!!!!!
Those SS fret are amazing not scratchy at all, there is no fret sprout at all, the frets are nicely rounded as well
It passed the nylon stocking test
The Charvels made in Mexico have shitty frets major sprouts and unrounded fret ends
Consider that It was purchased up here in Quebec which is cold up here
So really all I'm going to do is buff them up

Last edited:
Those SS fret are amazing not scratchy at all, there is no fret sprout at all, the frets are nicely rounded as well
The Charvels made in Mexico have shitty frets major sprouts and unrounded fret ends
The nylon stocking test 😳
Now you must really be in love with that guitar!
1707956190877.gif

Man, I completely forgot you’re up there, despite how many times I’ve seen it written. Totally thought you were in Cali for some reason. But I also thought that about @la szum. Then again, I’ve thought he’s lived in about 5 different states and 2 different countries, actually found out for sure where he lived and now I can’t remember. So. :idk

Back