And then there were three

Stone

Rock Star
No im not referring to the Genesis album, what I'm referring to is my guitar collection
gone are the Charvel's DK24 and DK22 and now also my LTD EC-1000
I am not sad for selling those MiM, but the EC was an awesome guitar, but it will get replaced soon with a similar model the Arctic Metal
As for replacing the Charvel's the Ibanez replaces the DK24, now ill be on the hunt for the next one, don't know what it will be but I gots time

Cheers
Mike

Last edited:
No im not referring to the Genesis album, what I'm referring to is my guitar collection
gone are the Charvel's DK24 and DK22 and now also my LTD EC-1000
I am not sad for selling those MiM, but the EC was an awesome guitar, but it will get replaced soon with a similar model the Arctic Metal
As for replacing the Charvel's the Ibanez replaces that, now ill be on the hunt for the next one, don't know what it will be but I gots time

Cheers
Mike
None of us knows how much time we have. This simply means it's time for a Majesty. :rawk

Guys

C$5,809.05+ Shipping

Episode 12 Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Guys

C$5,809.05+ Shipping

Episode 12 Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
That's a special run, you can get em cheaper. Plus, you sold some guitars and you can skimp and save and/or use some credit if yah gotta.

You'd fuckin' be telling me and @TSJMajesty , "Why tf didn't you guys tell me how fuckin' fantastic these are, OMG I've died and went to guitar heaven!"

Do whatever it takes, you won't regret it. You got your bases covered now - do the right thing now (or soon as you can).

You know what you gotta do. Make us proud!

Nice choices for keepers!

So what are you on the hunt for?
Well to replace my EC-1000 Deluxe basically the same guitar but in a S shaped body
I found that on my EC1000 I never used the Neck Pup and also I prefer 43MM over 42 MM
so will be this one
1711057528825.png

As for the other One that all up in the air really have no idea, but it will be a S type for sure, the most comfortable axe to play for sure
I might go Full partscaster or if I find something that ticks all my boxes who knows

:idk

I often think I would be better off with just a few that I use all the time but I have a whole bunch that I picked up very opportunistically and are now worth multiples of what I paid so I am stuck with them. I like them at the price I paid but if I sell them I will never own one again because they are not worth the money they go for now to me . I basically have all the guitars that I wanted in my youth and through my work I have played pretty much everything . I can safely say that there is nothing out there that I want to own that costs what I would be willing to pay.

Back