The Angel Vivaldi thread

Desertdweller

Roadie
Dude is KILLING IT lately. His new videos and album are fantastic. He is the modern Joe Satriani.

This one is wild and just dropped overnight:

Here's an awesome older one of his as well:

And then of of my all-time favorite instrumentals:

Then there's his best cover tune:

Simply an awesome musician and a great dude. My 6 year old son says he sounds better than Metallica too, so he has that going for him as well.

Awesome guy, fantastic player. Met him at Jemfest a few times years and years ago. I always hope for the best for him because he deserves it.

Angel’s the f*cking man!!!!

Him and Andy Wood are really the only two modern shredder guys, or guys who can shred, that I can listen to and be entertained. Angel’s a great dude, too. Sh*t, I should reach out to him to get over here.

Seriously, what other guitarist do you know of that can put white Mesa 4x12’s in their bedroom and actually make it look like an interior designer was behind it?

Angel’s the f*cking man!!!!

Him and Andy Wood are really the only two modern shredder guys, or guys who can shred, that I can listen to and be entertained. Angel’s a great dude, too. Sh*t, I should reach out to him to get over here.

Seriously, what other guitarist do you know of that can put white Mesa 4x12’s in their bedroom and actually make it look like an interior designer was behind it?
I’d add Nick Johnston to that too, but yeah.

I’d add Nick Johnston to that too, but yeah.

I haven’t heard enough of his stuff to grab me yet….I’m not sure I’ve actually heard a full song, I always just see him demoing his sig guitars and know he’s of the bluesier variety, I’ll have to check him out.

This is a fairly recent track that I really dig. I'm a sucker for strings and piano :love
edit: Ok, I added another favourite below that one from the previous album (that I thought was a slightly better record generally).

Last edited:
Yeah, him and Ola used to post on another forum paisley and I have been on for a long time, then they both turned into rockstars and won’t even let us lick their cocaine baggies anymore.
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Back